Friday, June 12, 2009

'pe

Back from the LHBS...trip wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. The dude working was one of the few normal ones remaining and as such he didn't try to talk to me at all. Here's the recipe for the Go Heffe Yourself which will be brewed this coming week (possibly Wednesday):

6# White Wheat
5# German Pilsener Malt
1/2 oz Tettnang hops (5.1% AA)
Wyeast 3068 Weihenstephaner Weizen Yeast

It'll be the most traditionally "German" heffe I have made so far and I am interested to see how it comes out.

Oh...also...bbq'ing tomorrow. Doing a full rack of baby backs slow cooked with a dry rub. I am looking forward to eating the shit out of them. More on that as it progresses. Carry on.

&Ry

1 comment:

Wrence said...

Your heffe grist has gotten balsy! I love it; more wheat than barley. Kick ass. And no specialty malts - cool beans.

Wish I were around for the BBQ - reminds me of the ribs night we had in the driveway last year (see post on Bros11 for deets)