Thursday, March 26, 2009

Life Things

So, for the few regulars here on Bros11, those who have actually been following my exploits into the brewing industry, here is an official update.

I've accepted a job offer at a production brewery in Cherry Hill, NJ. It's just 5 miles outside of Philadelphia, so I will live in Philly and reverse commute out to the Jerz Burbs each day for work. I just got back from landing a great apartment down there in a sick neighborhood. It all looks like it's going to work out well.

Thanks to everyone who has been so supportive of me over the last year or so as I embarked on this long-anticipated, slightly terrifying journey!

(sorry for the lack of humor in this post, but shit, sometimes a Bro can get a little sensitive, it's allgood.)

-Wrence

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE! Congrats!! Which Company? Dogger

Bros11 said...

Thanks bro! It's called Flying Fish Brewing Co. You can't get it up here, so you'll have to come down to Philly sometime to visit!

Hooks said...

Beauty Lawr!! Congratulations!