Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOST Tonight

LOST starts again tonight. I think I speak for Bros11 as a whole when I say I am pretty excited. I am so excited in fact that I actually kicked my dog in the balls this morning....AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE A DOG!!!!! I actually changed my facebook status today to read something along the lines of: I'm Jessie-Spano-on-diet-pills excited about Lost tonight.

I made the mistake of watching the first four minutes on-line....some ABC promo. It honestly felt like cheating on a diet or stealing money from your mom...just cheap and dirty. I also think that the first four minutes video was a total red herring, I will explain whether or not I was right after watching tonight's action.

That said, I encourage all non-believers to head over to hulu.com or watch the episodes on-line via Netflix. It's a pretty righteous show.

Happy Islanding
&Ry

No comments: