Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's always 7 o'clock in Bode Miller's house

So it's been a really busy couple of weeks for this little kid. I have had a ton of work-work and school-work and have just been running ragged. This is not to say that my life has been completely joyless. I recently was forwarded one of the most hilarious pictures I have ever received. I am going to share that picture with you now....here.

If you don't see it right away, take a closer look...pay attention to detail and you will. I have been sending this to people I know for the past two or three days always with awesome results. Kinda reminds me of this development prior to the last Summer Olympics. What is it about the games that brings out the exhibitionist in these guys?

Alright, I am off to write a paper about John Dewey's idea of the interplay of time and the development of individuality. I hope it sounds as awesome as it is.

&Ry

No comments: