Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Recent CD purchase + Awkward walk home

My latest CD purchase came about when I was in Saratoga NY visiting my Dad. It was the day I was to drive the 3+ hours back to Boston; sunny, warm but not humid; in a word: perfect for driving. I just needed some fresh tunage to make it even more awesome (as if that were even possible). I picked up the Stones' classic "Sticky Fingers" -and listened to it 3 times on the drive home.

Upon reaching the old apartment in Cambridge, I unloaded all my stuff and then set back out for Central Square, where I would drop off my rental car at the Enterprise branch there. I still had the Stones CD in the car, just so I could KEEP ROCKING ALL THE WAY THERE. So I dropped the car off, and then had to hoof it back up to my house in Inman Square; about 3/4 of a mile or so. Again, it was nice out so there are loads of people everywhere. In my hand was the Sticky Fingers CD, nothing else.

For those of you who aren't familiar:


(Front of CD)

AND


(back of CD)




















So: I had to walk all the way home with this thing in my hand. My analysis is as follows-

For every 10 people who saw me:
-1 person understood that I am a music fan with a classic album
-9 people thought I was just walking around carrying a picture of some guy's JUNK

-'Wrence

2 comments:

KGBrews said...

Evan: Yeah chicks go nuts for that... the male camel toe.
Seth: Yea yea! The camel tail.
Seth: Its like a three thing... its like ball, dick, ball.
Evan: It's like a division sign...

Bros11 said...

Amazing quote, kev