Friday, November 7, 2008

Take this Job and...re-staff it

In honor of my last day at my job of the past seven years (the nature of which I will never reveal here) I am cleaning out the hard drive. In addittion to some ridiculously hilarious emails which I had saved, random documents I might want to keep, and mile after mile of cookies; I also have a pant-load of images which were saved for one reason or another, no matter now inexplicable they would seem now.

So, I proudly present to you a sympozium of weird shit that represents various moments of my "professional" life over the last 7 years. Enjoy!
























































I realize that this must seem like a lot, but it is only the tip of the iceberg. About half-way through I suddenly started to become aware of the enormity of 7 years of goofing off. Anyway, it's all over now. Adieu, a bien-tot, a la prochaine fois, mes amis!

-Wrence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO, CONGRATS! Best of luck on your future, I am jealous...

"we're not birds...we're a jug band"...

Might possibly be the best movie EVER.... D-Hogger (AKA Dah-hog

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bro!