Friday, July 10, 2009

Say Cheese!

Just a quick hit here....I figured that there may be people who might have missed this like I did and might find it equally infuriating.

Apparently, as a last act of antagonism, the Bush administration raised the import tarriff on Roquefort cheese to a level that essentially made it impossible to buy in the states (read about it here). I guess the Obama administration eventually removed the ridiculous tarriff, but it still makes me mad that it ever happened in the first place. I mean....I can't say I eat it that often, but it's good to know you can get a good hunk of Roquefort when the mood arises.

Here's to cheese!

&ry

1 comment:

Wrence said...

Dude, this is of the UTMOST importance!! Free the cheese!! We need to appoint a "cheese czar" to make sure things like this never happen again.