Saturday, January 9, 2010

Parts of me are still frozen

So, BC lost the game last night, or at least that is what the scoreboard said. I couldn't tell you a damn thing that happened there last night. As you can see, our seats were a bit distant from the action. Here's a little video I took from my seat:



It was also really cold as my brother referenced in the video...and I don't own boots. I deserve to have frigid feet, I realize, but that doesn't really do too much to console my sub-freezing toes. There is no way in hell Eric would have ever been able to handle it...big brown or no big brown. I was wearing a George Costanza-esque bubble jacket under my BC jersey. Gooey brought a facemask and 180s.

All in all though, it was a pretty awesome time and I am glad that I had the chance to go. The atmosphere was fun, without any of the usual BC vs. BU provocation that can often get ugly. I was also apparently on the big screen at one point although I did not see this for myself.

Solid times. Be well people.
&Ry

No comments: