Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Anniversary of the Bros!!

Hey, We totally missed it, but Bros11 turned ONE last week.

In honor of the fact that Ry & I's little crap-show is still kicking around after all this time, here are some stats:

First, a few of the actual keyword Referrers (things that people typed into their search engines which brought them to our site). This is only a partial list, focusing on the bizarre and/or hilarious

pandora ipa
ashlin philips
peach cyser
IPA stainless steel
how to paint an artichoke
rebones
gilling pizza
jonny greenwood vermont
postitude area+cambridge (my personal fav, misspelling & all! -ed)
bucket of beer, coors
bonsoir mes amis, torrent
early dinner byo marthas vineyard
"pussy attempt" movie (??-ed)
trivia in southie on wednesday
the vineyard salad
phrases overheard at work
cluster fuck beer
what are Galvanized nails made out of
brew sesh
cbc cyberweb 08
"dry hop the shit out of"
really awesome diagram
pumpkins throwing up with beer
how to lunch epiphany
"when the mountains turn blue, your beer is as cold as the rockies"
pictures of girls drrinking coors beer
wizard party beer duct tape
jonny greenwood alohol
smuttynose mustard
awkward walk
grilled pizza 2 electric

Whenever somebody puts something in quotes, it fucking KILLS me, for some reason! But really: a few of these beg some serious questions on the part of the subject. But more on my mind is: did these people all find what they were looking for on Bros11? I hope so. I always have.

Peace

-Wrence

2 comments:

Ry said...

my favorite have to be the ones about galvanized nails...and "dry hop the shit out of"

Anonymous said...

Ha! I was just going to leave a comment about the galvanized nails! Hilarious...

Pictures of girls drinking coors light might have been me. -Russo